Sunday, April 12, 2009

Interestingly random pictures of a small Mexican town

A few weeks ago on the way to shoot a microfinance group in a small town a couple of hours outside of Mexico City, I held my compact digital camera partly hidden in the crook of the car window while driving through the town. With just the tiny lens facing out, I blindly clicked away when I thought something might be good to capture. Just to collect the feel of the town. What I ended up with is an interestingly random pictorial of life in small town mexico.

  • http://www.allencraigphotography.com/Lumix-DriveBy_WebGallery

  • Remember that even though they are just snapshots, they are copywrited snapshots, so please don't take any.

    Tonight there was a thunderstorm so I went for a walk around the neighborhood, relishing the fleeting last quiet moments here as semana santa draws to a close. After a week of relative calm I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning. Although I did just discover a vendor in the Metro on the way to my morning EFL class that sells different flavors of Nature Valley granola bars for 5 pesos for TWO! That's about .17 each. I'm bringing an empty backpack with me to my class maƱana.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment